"Literally Brilliant ... made all the difference. ...helping us to think about what we wanted to achieve over the next ten years in very broad terms. Once we understood that, it was easier to see what our objectives should be."
Literally Brilliant is a strategic marketing consultancy business that focuses on helping companies to understand their essence and giving them a cohesion of purpose that is all about delivering value to their customers.
- Understand your brand promise in narrative form (to help you focus on what makes your company “Brilliant” in the eyes of your customers)
- Set up your business to deliver your promise consistently (being “Literal” in your commitment to the brand promise)
- Articulate your company’s long-term goals, medium-term objectives and short-term priorities (and the link between them)
- Identify ways that your company can add value to what you do for your customers
- Discover ways to protect what makes your company different
- Provide a roadmap for implementation that ties initiative to issues and outcomes
- Get you started from a Zero Base and build up
Have Business Purpose
Does your business have a single purpose that unites your team in everything you do? We can help you develop that culture in your business based on understanding what makes you brilliant in the eyes of your customer. If you understand what they value about your offering, you can value it in your own team. You can make that your purpose – something that will add value.
Are you caught up in the day-to-day running of your business without the time to think about where you are going in the long-term?
We have a simple tool to help you realise visionary long-term goals by aligning your short-term immediate priorities to those long-term goals.
Do you feel as though you are selling a commodity, that you can’t achieve a fair price or you are being undercut by competitors? If so, do you really understand your value proposition? Do you understand what you do that adds value to your customer. Literally Brilliant can help you understand your core value and communicate it to your customers.
Looking to add value to your business?
Get in touch with us today to see how we can actualise your business goals…
"…. sometimes working out how to implement the strategy is more difficult than developing the strategy itself. Literally Brilliant walks alongside you in the implementation phase. That means we can see all of the changes in the marketplace over time and we can adjust the strategy accordingly. I have found this incredibly valuable."
— Phil Grace, co-founder of Acoufelt
"..... we worked with Literally Brilliant for around about 12 months and it was absolutely transformational for our business. Now that we have completed that process, we have decided to continue to work with Michael on an ongoing basis."
— Natasha Goldsmith, co-owner of Steiny's Traditional Mettwurst